All-purpose rotary joints for water and thermal oil with balanced mechanical seal and roller bearings. Various sealing combinations are available, depending on application. Meets the special requirements of the printing and plastics industry. The rotary joints of the DP, DPN series (DN 6 – 100) are also available in ATEX-certified design.
The series is structured as followed:
- The small series, nominal width (mm) up to 6
- The basic series, nominal size (mm) 10 to 50, also with variant DP-800
- The stainless steel series, nominal size (mm) 10 to 50
- The large series, nominal width (mm) 65 to 100
DP rotary joints are suitable for:
- Cooling water
- Hot water
- Thermal oil (variant DP-800)
- Hydraulic oil (small series)
- Compressed air (small series)
Please note that the technical data above may vary depending on the design of the series. Please find detailed information in the DP catalogues on the left side.