Update MAIER: Corona-Virus
Monday, 16th March 2020
According to the WHO we are currently in the event of a pandemic. The government and public authorities intensify bans or restrictions. Public life has been limited to a minimum.
At MAIER, we also take the current situation very seriously. Health and security of our employees must be top priority. In order to minimize the risk and to contribute to prevent the spread of the virus, a number of safeguards have been implemented:
- For the time being, our sales representatives will stop visiting customers. Of course you still can reach your contact person by phone and e-mail
- We are sorry that we are not in a position to welcome customers, forwarders or external service providers at the moment
- For the next three weeks, some employees will work from home
- All business trips have been stopped with immediate effect
- Inside the company all precautionary measures have been taken, our employees have been grouped and work in shift models
Please be assured that we will keep you informed about the further development.
With respect to our customers we are happy to inform that so far there are no shortages of materials, components, forwarders of staff expected. So far, all our entities and production sites are open and working so that we consider all orders to be carried out in time. As usual, you can get in touch with our technical support by phone and e-mail during normal business hours.
In case of questions you are welcome to contact us at any time.