Rotary joints of the maierGROUP can improve many factors that are essential for successful production – for example, optimizing manufacturing processes, increasing process speeds, reducing maintenance requirements as well as downtimes – and thus increase the service life of your machines and installations.
In many industries, the durability and quality of our rotary joints for vacuum is an important criterion for working with the maierGROUP. Our customized special solutions give engineers maximum freedom in the design of machines and systems. And our global service ensures trouble-free operation in companies around the globe.
- Highest operational safety
- Multiple media channels separated from each other possible
- Solutions with and without sealing liquid on the seal
- Various gasket materials and gasket designs
- Standard series DX, DP, H, M, suitable for low vacuum (900 mbar abs)
- PET blow molding technology
- Surface coating technology
- Machine tool manufacturing
- Engineering industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Renewable energies
- Textile industry
- High operational reliability
- Easy to maintain or maintenance-free
- Tried and tested many times
YOUR ROTARY JOINTS FOR VACUUM
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.
FOR THE MAIERGROUP
Decades of experience of the maierGROUP have been incorporated into the development and production of your rotary joints. We see it as our responsibility to ensure that these important components of your machine or installation perform their tasks reliably. What challenge may we tackle for you?
- 6 Standard series
- One-way and multi-way rotating joints
- Nominal sizes from 3 – 500 mm
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HPO and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotating joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service team
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning