Are you looking for a reliable solution to conduct water between a static unit and a rotating machine element? Whether rollers, spindles, cylinders, and other components, whether hot water, high pressure, or specific speeds – with rotary joints from the maierGROUP, you can respond to an unlimited number of requirements.
It is our goal to significantly reduce your maintenance costs when using rotary joints for water, and to reduce downtime. We ensure this with innovative sealing technology and our certified service. Do you have very specific challenges? We would be pleased to develop your rotary joint for water as an individual special solution.
- Cooling water
- Hot water
- Polluted water
- Several different media
- One-way and two-way versions
- Plastics industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- General mechanical & plant engineering
- Textile industry
- Machine tools
- Renewable energies
- High plant availability
- Certified products
- High-quality materials
- Sensor technology for Industry 4.0
- ATEX approval
- Individual solutions
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.
FOR THE MAIERGROUP
Decades of experience of the maierGROUP have been incorporated into the development and production of your rotary joints. We see it as our responsibility to ensure that these important components of your machine or installation perform their tasks reliably. What challenge may we tackle for you?
- 6 Standard series
- One-way and multi-way rotary joints
- Nominal sizes from 3 – 500 mm
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to to packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service team
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning