for thermal oil
When using thermal oil, you depend on rotary joints that meet your very specific requirements: increasing reliability and operational safety, reducing maintenance costs, optimizing the sustainability balance – rotary joints from the maierGROUP have already helped numerous customers raise their quality standards to a new level.
Whether peripherally drilled rolls made of cast iron or steel, thermo rolls, calender rolls of all kinds, heated cylinders, reactors, tool molds, or other components: We are at your side with decades of experience. Do you have very specific challenges for us? We would be happy to design your rotary joint for thermal oil as a tailor-made special solution.
- High temperatures up to 400°C
- Slow and high rotational speeds
- Highest operational safety
- ATEX requirements
- Paper industry
- Non-woven and textile industry
- Chemical, oil, and gas industry (also in potentially explosive areas)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- General engineering industry
- Chipboard, flooring, and laminate production
- Automotive – insulation materials and interior linings
- Wide variety of products
- Depending on the selection of the series, long maintenance cycles and/or maintenance-free
- High operational reliability
- ATEX versions
YOUR ROTARY JOINTS FOR THERMAL OIL
- Very high operational reliability and long service life even at very high rotational speeds and temperatures
- Environmentally friendly, as no uncontrolled oil leakage
- Separate cooling oil circuit means no oil vapors and no cracking of the heat transfer oil on the seal
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.
FOR THE MAIERGROUP
Decades of experience of the maierGROUP have been incorporated into the development and production of your rotary joints. We see it as our responsibility to ensure that these important components of your machine or installation perform their tasks reliably. What challenge may we tackle for you?
- 6 Standard series
- One-way and multi-way rotating joints
- Nominal sizes from 3 – 500 mm
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
Machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service team
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning