for hydraulic oil
Whether rollers, spindles, turntables, or other components: For such applications, mechanical engineers need reliable rotary joints that safely conduct hydraulic oil to a rotating machine element. Thanks to its many years of experience, the maierGROUP knows which requirements are paramount.
Our rotary joints are specifically designed to reduce your maintenance and repair efforts. Innovative sealing technology ensures long service lives – and our certified service is at your side whenever it matters. Do you have very specific challenges for us? We would be happy to develop your rotary joint for hydraulic oil as tailor-made special solution.
- Hydraulic oil
- High pressures
- High rotational speeds
- Machine tool industry
- General engineering industry
- Renewable industries (wind power)
- Steel industry
- Paper industry
- Chemical, pharmaceutical industry
- Corrosion-protected versions available
- Easy to maintain or maintenance-free
- Suitable for high pressures and speeds
- Tried and tested many times
YOUR ROTARY JOINTS FOR HYDRAULIC OIL
Multi-channel solution with radial shaft seals for high pressures and moderate speeds.
Alternatively MPV version with precise gap seal and controlled leakage, suitable for high pressures at high speeds
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.
FOR THE MAIERGROUP
Decades of experience of the maierGROUP have been incorporated into the development and production of your rotary joints. We see it as our responsibility to ensure that these important components of your machine or installation perform their tasks reliably. What challenge may we tackle for you?
- 6 Standard series
- One-way and multi-way rotating joints
- Nominal sizes from 3 – 500 mm
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, don to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service team
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning