Long machine service life and low maintenance requirements are decisive criteria when choosing a hydraulic rotary joint. The maierGROUP development department therefore clearly focuses on reliable sealing and the durability of the products.
The standard series of our hydraulic rotary joints are available for you at short notice. Many machine and installation manufacturers also rely on us for customized solutions. They appreciate the fact that we can realize new projects from concept to prototype to series production within a short time.
Especially interesting for
- Factory automation
- Machine tools and packaging machines
- Medical technology
- Construction and agricultural machinery
- Designed for longevity
- Scheduled maintenance
- Sensors for predictive maintenance
- Highest quality standards for starting materials and products
- Strict criteria for selecting partners and suppliers
- Extensive tests on our own test rigs
- ATEX-certified on request
- Worldwide shipping
- Worldwide on-site service for installation, maintenance and repair
Multi-channel solution with radial shaft seals for high pressures and moderate rotational speeds
Alternatively MPV version with precise gap seal and controlled leakage, suitable for high pressures at high rotational speeds
- 6 Standard series
- One-way and multi-way rotating joints
- Nominal sizes from 3 – 500 mm
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HPO and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotating joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotating joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service teams
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.