For compressed air
The use of compressed air is indispensable in many industries. The right rotary joints can help ensure that your machines and systems operate at top performance. Rotary joints of the maierGROUP are being developed with the aim of optimizing your manufacturing processes and increasing process speeds. In countless companies, they ensure less maintenance and downtime – and help increase energy efficiency at the same time.
We will be happy to precisely adapt your rotary joint to your specific requirements – so that your solution is optimally integrated into the installation. And the maierGROUP also remains your reliable partner during ongoing operation: Our service is available to you worldwide with advice, spare parts, and maintenance.
- Highest operational safety
- Multiple media channels separated from each other possible
- ATEX certification
- FDA-compliant materials
- PET blow molding technology
- Surface coating technology
- Machine tool manufacturing
- Engineering industry
- Paper industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Renewable energies
- Textile industry
- Depending on the selection of the series, long maintenance cycles and/or maintenance-free
- High operational reliability
- No energy losses due to leakage
- ATEX versions
- Compact design requiring little space
YOUR ROTARY JOINTS FOR COMPRESSED AIR
DZ series (special solution)
- Also available in FDA-compliant materials
- Available with CRN registration
- Requirement-related sealing solutions possible, e.g. radial shaft seals
- For customized special solutions
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.
FOR THE MAIERGROUP
Decades of experience of the maierGROUP have been incorporated into the development and production of your rotary joints. We see it as our responsibility to ensure that these important components of your machine or installation perform their tasks reliably. What challenge may we tackle for you?
- 6 Standard series
- One-way and multi-way rotary joints
- Nominal sizes from 3 – 500 mm
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service teams
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning