Rotary joints DP
Different media – one universal solution
10 bar | 145 PSI
160 °C | 320 °F
The universal rotary joint DP is ideally suited for different media and a wide range of pressures, temperatures, and speeds. Your advantage: you use a single rotary joint for all your applications. This reduces your diversity of variants and saves costs in maintenance and warehousing. The smooth running of the DP rotary joints allows it to be used on rollers without an additional drive – ideal for the plastics and printing industries, for example.
- Cooling water
- Heat transfer oil
- Hot water
- Hydraulic oil
- Liquid food
reduced drive power
Due to the low frictional torque, high speeds can be realized in your application When used on roller tables, roller drives can often be dispensed with.
Your rotary joint features lifetime-lubricated roller bearings and does not require any relubrication during operation at temperatures below 80°C. This reduces maintenance effort and costs.
The balanced mechanical seal prevents additional stress due to media pressure. This regulates the wear to a minimum.
The seal rings and counter rings of your rotary joint can be replaced individually. This facilitates maintenance and saves costs.
Four different seal combinations for the seal face and the mating ring allow your rotary joint to be precisely matched to the required application.
Many companies in the food industry rely on the DP rotary joint in stainless steel design. In this case, FDH-compliant materials and designs can be offered tailor-made for each customer. For use in potentially explosive areas, we offer special versions with ATEX certification.
INFORMATION on the rotating union DP
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service teams
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.