Rotary joints DQ
The solution for hot heat transfer oil and high speeds
13 bar | 188 PSI
400 °C | 752 °F
Hot heat transfer oil and high speeds put rotary joints to a tough test. The patented DQ series was developed specifically to meet such challenges. Their mechanical seal and a cooling unit make them fit for extreme loads. By monitoring the cooling unit, malfunctions can be detected at an early stage and damage and accidents can be avoided – a big plus for operational safety. The DQ series is ideal for high-speed calenders in coating and laminating lines, paper, nonwoven, textile calenders, dryers, and rotary reactors.
- Heat transfer oil
Continuous monitoring of your rotary joints allows you to detect malfunctions immediately and take countermeasures at an early stage. The increased operational safety can have a positive effect on liability insurance.
For high temperatures
The compact and balanced mechanical seal allows use with heat transfer oil at temperatures up to 400°C.
Particularly environmentally friendly
Due to the long service life and continuous monitoring of the DQ series, you avoid uncontrolled oil leaks, which benefits accident prevention and the protection of the environment.
in the production process
The mechanical seal is cooled and lubricated by thermal oil. This reduces wear and increases service life.
Spare and wear parts do not have to be replaced until two years after commissioning. Before that, the rotary joints does not require any maintenance.
For use in potentially explosive areas, we offer special versions with ATEX certification.
INFORMATION on the rotary joint DQ
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service teams
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.