Rotary joints DX
Maintenance-free and durable
16 bar | 232 PSI
160 °C | 320 °F
Especially in the textile, plastics, and paper industries, this universal rotary joint, which has been proven and continuously developed for decades, shows its strengths. The DX series continues to operate reliably even when comparable rotary joints are already causing maintenance failures.
High-quality materials and features such as pressure-loaded mechanical seals and lifetime-lubricated rolling bearings ensure reliable sealing and long service life even under difficult conditions.
- Cooling water
- Hot water
Available as one-way or two-way version. This means that the cross-sections of the housing connections are always optimal.
Built for the
High-quality materials ensure a long life. We use brass for the housings and stainless steel for the rotors. From nominal size 100, the housings are made of robust cast iron.
up to 80°C
The rotary joint is supplied with lifetime lubricated roller bearings. This eliminates the need for relubrication during operation.
Extra closing pressure –
The mechanical seal of the DX series operates under pressure. As a result, it reinforces the closing pressure and ensures reliable operation even at low pressures and speeds.
Due to its metal-ceramic coating, the DXS series is ideally suited for high temperatures and difficult applications.
… and high
With the DXSB design, you have much less to worry about wear. The inner tube is supported in the slider and is therefore particularly reliable – even under very high loads.
in no time
A replaceable rotor seal (mating ring) simplifies repair.
INFORMATION on the rotary joint DX
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service teams
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.