Rotary joints M
The solution for hot heat transfer oil and high speeds
20 bar | 290 PSI
160 °C | 320 °F
Every application deserves the right rotary joint, especially when the process conditions are anything but optimal. We have developed the M series especially for contaminated media – for example in rolling mills or stone-wash machines. The robust seal set of this rotary joint copes well with limited media quality and helps to extend your maintenance intervals.
- Cooling water
- Hot water
Ideal for the
The seal, bearing, and coating are completely designed for harsh operating conditions. The simple design also ensures robustness when it counts.
Among other things, the M series scores with a Teflon-impregnated seal set, a chromium steel compression spring, a corrosion-resistant support bearing, and special-quality ball bearings.
Is it not possible from a process engineering point of view to finely filter a medium? Then the robust M series seal kit helps to extend maintenance intervals.
The M series comes with a modular design. It can be easily and quickly adapted to your requirements – and is available at short notice.
Repairs can be carried out effortlessly. And easily accessible M series lubrication points simplify maintenance.
INFORMATION on the rotating union M
- We have our own research and development department
- Highest quality standards in further processing thanks to modern
machining centers and assembly lines, down to the packaging
- Approved manufacturer according to AD2000-HP0 and EN ISO 3834
- More than 70 patents on rotary joints
- Support during the entire product life cycle of a rotary joint
- More than 50 dealers and distributors worldwide
- 24-hour spare parts supply in all major industrialized countries
- Authorized service centers in USA, Italy, and China
- Maintenance and servicing by qualified service teams
- Repairs on site or at a maierGROUP facility
- Installation and commissioning
We will be happy to advise you.
Please feel free to contact us!
Our team is looking forward to your inquiry.